Your Business Tagline
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are there any restrictions when I need a special project added to my cleanings?
They cannot climb more than 2 steps on a ladder. Our company cars are equipped with a 2 step ladder to use if needed, but if there is any high area they can't reach using a combination of our extendable duster and the step ladder, they cannot clean it.
They cannot lift/move anything weighing more than 40 pounds. If you need us to vacuum/clean behind nightstands, dressers, headboards or sofas, they need to be moved prior to our arrival and you will be responsible to move it back. This rule also applies to rotating mattresses or changing bedskirts.
They cannot wash windows or window screens. If tracks need to be vacuumed, please let us know with advance to add additional time. Screens need to be removed prior to our arrival so we can vacuum tracks.
They cannot use any industrial chemical or spot carpet cleaner to remove any kind of stain, glue or markers from floors or carpets.
- Should I expect them to wash any dishes that were left in the sink?
- Should I expect them to organize/pick up clothes, toys or shoes?
- Do I need to put my pets in a crate?
- If my pet has a potty accident while I am not home, should I expect them to clean it?
No. We do not clean any accidents from your pet. We will clean around it.