Your Business Tagline
Policies and Terms
Policies and Terms
1. Contracts: with Rosa's Royal House Cleaning, LLC there are no contracts to sign. As long as you are happy with our service we will keep cleaning for you.
2. Non-refund policy: our cleanings are 100% satisfaction guaranteed but if by any chances you are not happy with the way a particular area was cleaned, please let us know within 24 hours and we will send a crew to re-clean it at no additional cost (this service is offered only for the area you were dissatisfied). We do not offer refunds on a service that was already provided. No second time re-cleans will be provided, one time re-cleans will be the settlement of the case.
3. Cancellations: we understand there might be times you have a change of plans. If you need to cancel or reschedule a cleaning, we require 1 business day notice. Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:30pm. Less than 1 business day notice will result in a $35.00 cancellation fee, as we won't be able to send your crew to another potential customer with such short notice. This fee has to be paid before your next cleaning or service will be suspended until payment arrives.
4. Equipment/Chemicals: we supply everything we need to leave your house sparkling clean and we don't carry any abrasive cleaning products, as they might scratch certain surfaces. However, if you would like to provide a product of your preference to use on a particular area, please leave it on top of the kitchen counter, labeled. We are not responsible for any damage caused as a result of using products you provide. Also, our employees cannot use/apply any spot carpet cleaners or glue removers.
5. Breakables: if you have any valuable or irreplaceable items, they need to be removed prior to our arrival. If you are going to leave one out, please let us know with advance so we do not touch it. Items with extreme value, either monetary or sentimental, should be dusted or cleaned by the owner only, to avoid any accidents from our employees.
6. Air conditioner: we do not provide services to homes without air conditioning. Air conditioning should be working at least at 80 degrees inside the house. The customer is responsible to give our employees an adequate environment to perform their jobs properly. Our employees are not allowed to touch air conditioning thermostat controls for any reason. If we arrive at a house where temperatures are above 80 degrees, we will not clean it, and it will be considered as a last minute cancellation, with a $35.00 charge.
7. Access to your house: we do not let anyone into your house if you are not present. If you have a family member coming over, you need to make sure he or she has access to your house. The same applies to anyone that will be servicing your house (pest control, AC repair, etc.), if you are not home, we will not let that person in.